Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Things are happening

I am so excited as I have been wanting to renovate my kitchen since I moved into my little house. And the expected child is just my motivation because I currently don't have a dishwasher. And EVERYONE knows you have to have a dishwasher with a child! ; ) Ok, so everyone who has a child doesn't have a dishwasher, but it is all the motivation I needed! Yesterday I finally met with a contractor to go over my renovation. I'm knocking out a wall and moving some things around. Then my mom and dad and I went to Sears (Factory Outlet) and I bought a new refrigerator (something I've needed for 10 years) and a DISHWASHER!!! They will be delivered on Friday. I have nowhere to put a dishwasher now, so it will be a wonderful center piece in my living room for a couple of weeks. Today I need to finalize a loan and go look for cabinets! Totally exciting! Yea!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Hey Shawn - its the other Shawn. Hope things are going well. Feel free to email or call if there's anything I can ever do to help out. I'm so excited for you that you decided to go forward.

The Barr Family said...

sounds like you are nesting- already!!! Just wait until about one month before you travel! :)