Friday, July 11, 2008

Refrigeration

This morning my new refrigerator was delivered! :) I have needed a new frig for 10 years! Finally. And my dishwasher. However, I will have to have the kitchen remodeled before I can actually USE the dishwasher! But it is here.

Last night I met with a mother of two Ethiopian boys and three biological kids too! We talked for a couple of hours and it was so great to discuss all that is happening and all the questions that bounce around my mind with someone who has been through this whole process. It filled me with so much information that I am still processing everything we discussed. I think I actually replayed the entire conversation in my dreams last night. I woke up several times in the night and I was still listening and asking questions.

I also received two of the books I ordered in the mail yesterday and I started reading them. Again the questions I've been thinking about are also echoed in the books I am reading. It is so excited and scary and wonderful and worrisome. So many feelings are going through me.

Still in the process of securing my loan. Yea! :)

No comments: