Thursday, July 17, 2008

Finished with my Home Study

Today was my final meeting with my social worker for my home study. It was also a deadline to turn in money--lots of it. Tomorrow I have my doctor's appointment (where I will get my proof of insurance/medical clearance) and then I need to go to the Police to get my criminal clearance and then...I'll BE DONE with the paperwork. There are still a couple of things I am waiting for in the mail. Then I'll have to go get it certified by the state. But I can't believe how close I am to submitting everything to the Ethiopian government and on my way to a referral! ;) I got excited again today doing the "home inspection" with my SW because I got to explain which room is the baby's room and what I'll be doing with it. Hee hee...

I'm on the way! Whoo hoo!

2 comments:

PandaGirl66 said...

Ms. Hann,
I am so happy for you! i know how much you have wanted it, and finally it is happening! you will be a great mom. i hope you will let me babysit!
-Raphae

Katherine said...

Oh Ms. Hann!
I read all of your posts and I just couldn't help cut smile. I'm so excited for you, I can't even tell you. This baby and you are so lucky to have found each other (even though technically you haven't...but you have...you know what I mean?)and I can't wait to meet him/her. I can't even express what I want to say I'm so excited so I sound like a major tool, but just know how happy I am for you. AHH!