Thursday, October 30, 2008

on my way now...

Since it is "fall break" I have taken advantage of the time off from school. Today I used 1/2 tank of gas-- tomorrow maybe the other 1/2! I ran all over Denver to redo all those documents that were "wrong." And I have to say going to these places in person, makes things happen. From my insurance/hospital to the City of Denver Police Administration building, I got the documents I needed. In the Police Admin building after talking to several people and on a phone to someone upstairs behind the bullet proof glass, the main man who could solve my problem said, "I think God wants you to have a baby" because the man who had been out of the office all day and the other man who was on call for court and could leave at any moment, both walked into his office at the same time to sign and notarize MY document. I was able then to take all my documents to the Sec. of State again to get certified and they should be ready tomorrow at noon(ish). SOOOO tomorrow I should be able to take them all back to IAN again and MAYBE just maybe (cross your fingers with me) I'll get on the list for a referral! :) Yea! And my kitchen is looking good too! :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay for Fall Break! Yay for good timing! Yay for babies! ;) I'm definitely crossing my fingers for you. Take care of your sweet self.