Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fin

I turned it ALL in to my adoption agency on Friday--all the redo docs certified by the state. YEA!!! I sat and double checked that all the documents were in. My USCIS is almost cleared and then they will send the whole package to DC to get a green light (usually takes a week or so) and then off to Ethiopia! :) Whooo-hooooo.... I could be on "the list" by Monday! Cross fingers and toes that everything in the Dossier is A-O-K! :) Can't wait to be on the list for a referral....

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! So once the paperwork is in Ethiopia, what sort of time line can you expect?

Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us! I can't tell you how excited I am--I check your site almost every day to see how you're doing.

Crossing my fingers for this big step...