Saturday, October 4, 2008

on the road again

Today I found the USCIS center in Aurora, CO and got my biometric fingerprints done. It took all of 10 minutes and cost $80. Of course it took about 20 minutes to get there. But just one more thing to check off the list. I am in the process of redoing the forms I need to do. The only two that are a pain are the criminal clearance and the insurance forms. Otherwise all others are doable. I think I'll wait to get them notarized down in the Wells Fargo Building downtown where I get them certified. That way they won't only be notarized on the same day, they'll be notarized AND certified on the same day. Beat that! Ha! Good feelings....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ms. Hann!
I think that you will be an amazing mother! I am so glad that you are adopting. Your baby is going to love you so much! Just like everyone in the major loves you!