Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dossier in--- wait a minute...

I raced out of school and drove like crazy to get to IAN today to drop off my Dossier. As I drove back to school like a demon to get to my class, I felt lighter. Finally, that bundle of important paperwork that I have been working on and collecting for the past three months was DONE. And now that it is turned in I "get in line" and might be number 4 for a baby boy! Which is sooo cool.

THEN, on my way out of school at 6PM I got a voice mail from IAN saying there are some elements of my dossier that need to be "fixed." I do not like the sound of that at all. I started getting upset because if it is something as simple as like the wording of one of my letters, then ugh. I feel like I should have taken the whole thing in BEFORE I got everything notarized and certified. I've had to get a sub for my class for three days to get these things done. It's crazy. She said she was going to email me, but there is no email. As soon as I know what needs to be fixed I'll post about it. Maybe someone else will benefit from my misery! So many hoops, keep jumping higher and higher. There is a baby boy at the end of this journey.

No comments: