Friday, September 26, 2008

Emotions

Lately people have been asking how the adoption is going... and I have been waiting since Sept. 7 for the Police to mail me my clearance... I've been getting down because it was taking so long. And yet, I just got home and walked in and searched my mail frantically and IT'S HERE! So now I can take my dossier to the Sec. of State and get it DONE. I am so excited. At the same time I am emotional. Starting to doubt if this really will ever happen and how long I'll have to wait. The unsureness. This morning I was singing in the shower. I started to sing "Baby Mine" and started to cry. Ugh. What is up with that? I want so badly to have it finished and get a referral...

4 comments:

chloe said...

Have faith ms.hann!

JAKE said...

It will all work out for ya. I can see it. I will be awesome Uncle Jake. Don't you be frettin'.

JAKE

Amy said...

Baby Mine...that makes me want to cry just thinking about it!! One day, sweetheart, one day, you'll sing it to "Baby YOURS!" Much love.

Amy said...

Oh, and you need to learn the Indigo Girls song "Power of Two"... I sing that to the boys a lot.

Ah, you're going to have so much fun singing with the little one...

Hang in there. He'll be here before you know it.