Sunday, September 28, 2008

Comments are welcome...

Last night I started to read other blogs by people who have brought their babies home. I got excited and scared and nervous and excited... and bummed out. When I saw that one woman was getting an average of 47 comments per entry I got sad. I'm not very popular around here. So I am encouraging all to leave COMMENTS! I love them! I check all the time. And then sadness to see only 5 comments post to my last 6 entries. :( But people tell me they are reading it... they just don't like to go public with their reading. Hmmmm... So POST AWAY! :)

2 comments:

MOM said...

I read your blog almost every day. I am always checking up on ya.
However the stu[id google comment program makes me re sign in every single freakin time....for some reason. It really only takes me a momment or two...so I will start signing in to leave you comments galore. I enjoy letting the world know my opinion of things. Ok. That was really long. Sorry.
Comment.
Comment.
Comment.
Comment.
Love ya.
C

Amy said...

Aw, Shawn. Bless your heart. You know, I went to Chicago this weekend for the EdTA conference (Awesome, by the way! God, I've missed that city!) and my internet access was screwed up. You know what I thought when I flew back home on Sunday? No joke, I thought, "I hope Shawn has posted to the blog. I wonder what I've missed!"