Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'll take anything...

SOME movement... #5 on Baby Boy, #6 on Baby Girl wait list. I cannot believe that in 4 months I have only moved up 4 on the Baby Boys. At this rate I'll have to hold out until August for a boy. Could I pass up a girl to get that boy? I don't know.... Hmmmmmmm.....

I'm heading to NYC in two weeks to take my juniors on a college trip. Will be fun. But right now it is stressful getting all the last minute details taken care of. I planned and booked the trip myself.. Eek.

S

2 comments:

Amy said...

#5?? You can count that on one hand!
Awesome. You know, when I was pregnant with Connery, I secretly hoped he was a girl. I already had a boy and thought it made sense to have a girl, too. But now that he's here, I can't imagine him being any different. Just took a little while to wrap my head around it once he came out with a penis. ;)

Anxiously counting down with you.
amy

The Barr Family said...

It will happen and it will be so right and you will say "this happened now because of this and its perfect". You will thank God for how perfectly planned each moment of this was. And I would not be surprised if you were wearing a hat. AND that you will be celebrating your last birthday without your son or daughter...next year they will sing to you and eat cake and help you blow out the candles...(and Tracey and I may be in NYC with the Juniors alone without you!!!!) :( I am so excited for the news...it makes me cry everytime I think about it!